Wednesday, November 28, 2012

HELP!

Trying to wrap up the design of TheLuluChronicles.com and I need help deciding which photos to feature!

WHAT AM I LOOKING AT?
Urban Art, Femme Fatales, Graffiti, Color, and Tattoos. These are a few of my favorite things.

Here are some I've found from various sources online, and edited slightly to enhance colors and fit the flow of my website. I'll be revisiting those sites to try to track down the artists, and locations for the graffiti pics. Once placed on my site, the images will link back to their source or artist info. For now, I just need to decide which ones I like best.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

  1. FOLLOW the LINK to My Facebook Album.
  2. LIKE ALL of your FAVORITE pictures. (I have plenty of pages to post them too!)
  3. COMMENT on any pictures that you LOVE and think deserve a special highlight. 
  4. SHARE the Album and/or encourage your friends to vote too. 
  5. SEND me any other photos or links to photos you think might fit into my theme. 
  6. CHECK THE WEBSITE in a few days to see what pictures were chosen.


THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Make sure to catch the OFFICIAL LAUNCH of The Lulu Chronicles and Lulu Marketing and Events SATURDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2012 & Check Out Photo/Content Updates from that date on!

No comments:

Post a Comment